Week 2- 30 March - 3 April
Friday 3rd April 2020
- Create a picture for the Intensive Care Unit at the hospital. You can either create your own or you can download one of the templates below
- Practice using scissors and create a collage picture of your favourite place to go. This could be the seaside, the park or maybe on a train. The possibilities are endless
- Have a go at the Lego stamping Art below. See what pattern or design you can create!
Manor Primary the NHS need your help! I have been contacted by one of the doctors from the Intensive Care Department at Royal Berkshire Hospital as she wants your help. She has told me that the staff in the ward need cheering up and inspiring and wondered if you would be able to create some beautifully coloured drawings and name them with your full name and school and send them to her. She is then going to decorate the walls in the ward with them to brighten everyone's day. Please lets do our part and cheer up those that are working hard for us! Please send your completed drawings to:
FAO Melanie Gager
Intensive Care Unit
Royal Berkshire Hospital
I have attached a picture for ideas but please feel free to design your own. There will also be templates on your home learning pages.
Thursday 2nd April 2020
- Look at the YouTube video I have attached and create your own musical Stomp inspired video at home. Use a variety of utensils and items from around the house- the more creative the better!
- Choose one of the recipes from the sheet or one of your own and get cooking!
Make sure you upload your creations and musical sensations to Tapestry!
Wednesday 1st April 2020
- Complete the scavenger hunt below and see how many items you can find!
- Complete the maths activity below and try to write the number in each box- you can go over an adult's writing to help you.
Remember to upload all of your hard work at home to Tapestry and keep it safe inside the plastic wallet so that we can use it when you return!
Tuesday 31st March 2020
- Choose a board game to play with your family. Make sure you take turns and follow the rules
- Complete an art project from the pack sent home. Make sure you upload your creations to Tapestry!
Monday 30th March 2020
- Choose a simple dance routine from YouTube and learn part of it (or all of it). You could even make up your own! Upload this to Tapestry so that we can see what you have been up to! I have attached my favourite song for inspiration but you can choose your own!
- Complete your choice of Literacy or Art activity from the pack that has been sent home or be adventurous and create your own writing activity to do!