Friday 27th March 2020
- Your challenge today is to make playdough. I have attached a simple no cook recipe with a variety of different options to make it interesting.
- Once you have made your playdough I want you to complete 3 tasks:
- Write your name using it
- Create an animal
- Create a space rocket
Make sure you upload your designs and creation of playdough to Tapestry. I cannot wait to see them!
Thursday 26th March 2020
- Complete the scavenger hunt below, finding a variety of different natural objects. Make sure you upload your backyard scavenger hunt to Tapestry.
- With a focus on threading and using the natural objects you found on your scavenger hunt, have a go at making a dream catcher to hang in your house. I have attached a picture below for some ideas.
Home Learning Week 1
- With adult help learn how to use a pair of scissors. Make sure you hold them in the correct hand with the correct grip.
- Now try to cut out a circle, line, and square. Upload photos of your cutting to Tapestry.
Tuesday 24th March 2020
- Today your task is to complete your writing as instructed in your packs.
- We would also like you to spend some time together with members of your family completing a jigsaw or some kind of puzzle. We want you to focus on taking it in turns and listening to other people’s ideas and suggestions. Upload your completed puzzle to Tapestry.
- Your final task for today is to help make dinner. You are tasked with deciding what to cook and helping to complete the dinner. You will need to make sure you include photos on Tapestry so we can see what delicious dinners you have made.
Monday 23rd March 2020
- Can you help to pair up all the socks in the washing basket and put them away in the right drawer? Please take a photo and upload this to Tapestry to show them doing it.
- Choose your favourite story and draw a picture of your favourite character from the book and write a sentence explaining why they are your favourite. Make sure you put this piece of work in your plastic wallet and upload it to Tapestry.