You may have heard that the BBC are putting on Educational programmes from Monday 11th January from 9am for 3 hours. Below is a timetable if you want to have a look...
- 9-9:20 Bitesize Daily Math's 5-7 years.
- 9:20 - 9:40 Bitesize Daily 7-9 years : Math's plus Ancient Egypt.
- 9:40 - 10:05 Bitesize Daily 9-11 years Math's plus Polygons and Pyramids.
- 10:05 - 10:15 Celebrity Supply Teacher
- 10:15 - 10:45 Horrible Histories
- 10:45 - 11:05 Our School
- 11:05 - 11:35 Art Ninja
- 11:35 - 12:05 Operation Ouch!
Reading and Spelling
Log into your Nessy account and work on your personalised reading and spelling targets. Try to do at least an hour each week.
Writing task: Where should capital letters go?
In this lesson you will be learning about Carl Giles, a famous cartoonist. Look at the powerpoint first and then complete the activity.
Choose 2 or 3 of the cartoons and have a go at copying them. Remember, they are made up of shapes and lines so start looking for which sections will be easiest. I would love to see your art work, so have it ready to share in our zoom call on Wednesday!